Managing your finances
It's absolutely essential that if you intend to try and earn some money from playing roulette that you treat it like a business and here is a list of the most essential business money management strategies as applied to roulette:
- Keep an ongoing profit/loss (we'll call it a P/L account) either on paper, a computer spreadsheet or using a smart phone (there's lots of apps out there). Record your initial balance and every win & loss down to the nearest penny. Also include things like expenses such as getting to a casino, eating at the casino, book you may have purchased or websites you may have paid subsciptions to.
- Don't let your emotions get the better of you. If you are on a losing streak cut your losses as quickly as possible and log it in the P/L account.
- Just like Tip 2, don't get too excited on a winning streak and try and take your winnings as soon as possible.
- When playing online, follow your intended strategy to the T, in exactly the same way an experienced business man follows ther business plan
- Only use strategies you can understand completely otherwise you're likely to fail. Warren Buffett, the billionaire investor swears by only investing in businesses that he understands completely and the same attitude must be kept for gambling strategies.
- If a particular strategy isn't working for you, scrap it! You should have a "funnel" of different strategies so that you can filter through and pick the best that works for you.
- Use as many of the online bonuses as possible, we'll list them on our directory page of Online Roulette Sites
- If needs be Set up a seperate bank account for your gambling activity that way you have more control over your finances and reduce your chances of playing wiht more than you can afford (just make sure you don't set up overdrafts or get credit cards on that account!)